Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Real Party: New Year's Eve Dinner & A Winner!

Happy 2013 Blogland! 

The holidays were a whirlwind. After Mia's 1st birthday party, we were pulled into the whirlwind that is the holiday season, and time just flew.  I am barely catching my breath! 

What a magical thing the holiday season is with a little one!  

Just a few quick shots of the a-maz-ing dinner I was lucky enough to eat on New Year's Eve...

This was a rare baby-free night out for Dan & I. Our friends Patty & Dan (another one!) hosted a small dinner party.  
On the menu? 
Pork Porchette
Bacon brussel sprouts
Green salad
Mashed potato bar (not pictured)
 Yum, Yum, Yum. 

I made a deliciously rich flourless chocolate cake for dessert.

Thanks for the amazing dinner Patty & Dan! 

Happy New Year everyone!

And, thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway from BoomBoom Prints

I used random.org, and the winning entry is...
Entry #10, Reiko! 
I'll be contacting you to coordinate getting your print!

0 comments:

Post a Comment