Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Real Party: Baseball Baby Shower

I have been a bad blogger and blog-reader lately. :( 
Excuses, excuses...but I have been in 3 states in the past 2 days. Anyway, glad to be home and getting caught up in party-land. 

My friend Megan is at it again. 
She threw another adorable baby shower this past weekend (and let me help her with a banner!), and was kind enough to share her photos with me. 

 The cute invite set the stage for the baseball theme. 
Food table...with all baseball appropriate foods: peanuts, cracker jacks, popcorn...
...and of course there were hot dogs...
...and in the back there? Blue cotton candy, naturally!
The highlight of the decor? I die for this retro popcorn machine.  
Baseball cupcakes for dessert. 
My bunting banner hung in the window. "Welcome Baby Winfrey"  Isn't it cute? 
A closer-up view. 
Megan always does a great job with party favors.  These were no exception: Gourmet Rocky Road Popcorn! 
Lucky for us, her friend has a business selling this popcorn here
Yum.
Such a fun theme! Thanks Megan for sharing, and Congratulations Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. Love the concession stand at the is baseball baby shower! Had to include it in my round up of baseball baby shower ideas! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/07/26/for-the-lil-slugger-baseball-baby-shower/

    ReplyDelete