Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where the heck have I been?

I've been scarce around here lately.  The reason is that my maternity leave is wrapping up, and I've been soaking up every last minute I can with my little girl.  A very tiny part of me is excited to return to the "real world", but most of me is sooooo sad to be leaving her.  

We have been making the most of our time though! 
Here's what we have been up to lately: 

We took a plane flight to my hometown... (Just the two of us! Happy to report we made it!) 

Where we visited family...
4 generations! 

...and friends.  

Mia has been a busy girl: 
She stuck her little foot in the Pacific Ocean for the first time. 

She went to her first movie.  (Hunger Games -- soo good!)

She's been on about a million walks and hikes.  (Photo by  Morgan McGinn)

And she even went to our favorite brewery

I have been so blessed with a long leave, mostly sunny weather, and lots of new-mommy friends to spend my days with.  But most importantly I have been blessed with this amazing baby girl whom I just can't get enough of! 

Pretty please, won't you click on over here. You'll find some fun recipes and some of my favorite songs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment