Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bridal Shower Gift Idea

I've been talking about the great bridal shower I attended all week. 
One more thing to share though!

My friend Leslie is great at coming up with creative gift ideas. 
She gave Drea a gift basket full of wine-related items. 
One of the items included was a product I have never heard of before, a Travel Wine Protector
This allows you to safely pack a bottle of wine in your suitcase without fear of it breaking and staining all your clothing. 

Perfect for a couple going on their honeymoon, don't you think? They can bring a bottle with them, or bring one back from the trip as a souvenir! 
I just love this idea! It would be really great if you had a friend going to a wine country for their honeymoon ~ Italy, Spain, California, etc!

I was not compensated to write about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment