Thursday, July 22, 2010

Real Party: Black Lace Bachelorette

Remember these
We had the party last weekend & I've finally gotten all my pictures organized. 
What a fun night!
We started here, for some drinks and a little game. 
 This is my favorite bachelorette game lately. All the guests bring a pair of panties for the bride-to-be.  The panties should represent something about the giver.  The bride-to-be has to guess who each pair is from.  Each wrong guess led to a sip of champagne for Drea. 
Drea was amazing at this game! I can't believe how many she got right! 
The best part is the bride gets tons and tons of new panties, ranging from sexy to cute & comfy. Its definitely a great way to get people laughing! 
Then it was off to dinner here
Party favors were "ring pops" with purple tags and black ribbon, which we handed out at dinner.
And we had purple cupcakes, of course!  Remember my shoebox method of taking cupcakes to a restaurant?  We did that again, and covered the box with black lace. We turned it over to make a "platter" & left it at the restaurant when we were done.  I also ordered black lace baking cups from Etsy.  Drea's cupcake had a special glowing ring in it. 
Then it was glow sticks for everyone, and off to dance until our feet wanted to fall off...I believe Drea described it as feeling like she was walking on pins when we finally went home. :) 



1 comment: